1. How did you feel about telling people you worked at Indian Army?
Ans- words are never enough to define what I feel but I feel proud to be an Indian and I want to fight for our country. It is a great opportunity to serve our country. my aim is to become a son of mother INDIA and I want to be a backbone to our country to support all Indian army.
2. How are the working hours at the Indian Army?
Ans:24×7 any time anywhere a soldier is never off duty.
3. What are the perks offered the Indian Army?
Ans: firstly Respect of Work, secondly Great Adventure and thirdly Life experience.
4. What would you like about Indian army?
Ans: I feel delighted to sweat in the Indian Army.Whereas I get a lot of respect and love in the Job.
5. How did you get your first interview at the Indian Army?
Ans: Be honest and do not try to be VIP.
Be mentally and physically slender and muscular.
6. Your duty is in the Kashmir so how is the situation there?
Ans: our army in Jammu and Kashmir is defending its territory and the people of Jammu and Kashmir, from Pak, sponsored terrorists and some misguided anti-national elements. Kashmir including Pak occupied Kashmir, was, is and will always remain part of India and defending its territorial integrity is the role of Indian
7. How the Indian Army is fighting with coronavirus?
Ans: We have always been very foresighted in dealing with the coronavirus pandemic. From early February, we have been handing out advisories and keeping ourselves safe and the forces unscathed as then only we will be able to perform this dual task of guarding our borders, borders as well to help our citizens and civil administration in the times of need. Because of the protective measures are undertaken the Army we have successfully able to keep this pandemic at bay.