My times today. Hoshangabad touches the Northern boundary of Narmada river and the total area of Hoshangabad district is 6773 km square. Hoshangabad touches 7 more district all around its boundary, from north raisen district, from east Narsinghpur, from South Betul and from west it touches Dewas. There are two highway from which anyone can reach Hoshangabad National Highway 69 and National Highway 59. There are four rivers which flows through the district these are Narmada, Tawa, Dudhi and Dinwa.
Hoshangabad has many attractions some of them are below:-
1. Sethani ghat- This ghat is on the banks of Narmada where Melas are organised on different occasions.
2. Pachmarhi- It is known as Satpura ki Rani. The only hill station of Madha Pradesh and is located in Hoshangabad.
3. Pandav caves- a place where there are various number of caves and mahadev cave are famous in pandav cave.
4. Dhoopgarh- A place where sunset and sunrise can be seen is dhoopgarh. It is on the peak of Mountain.
5. Hoshang shah fort- the name Hoshangabad came from Hoshang Shah who was prince of Mandu.
6. Ramji baba ki samadhi- it is one of the place in Hoshangabad.
7. Bandrabhan – it is place where two rivers meet one is Narmada and another one is Tawa river.
8- khedapati Hanuman Mandir- it is one of the ancient temple in Hoshangabad district where deity Hanuman are worshipped.
9. Agaria- a place in Hoshangabad where tungsten is been extracted.
10. Chauragarh- chauragarh peak is famous in Hoshangabad district.
11. Madai tiger reserve- it is a tiger reserve where tiger are been protected in Madhya Pradesh.
12. Tawa dam- A beautiful dam on Tawa river is been constructed.
13. Bori wild life sanctuary- This is the place where first forest policy came into existence
14. Pahadiya- place where mountain and forest meet in a natural way.
15. Shani Mandir- a famous ancient temple of deity shani is also present.
16. Silk factory- one of the only silk factory is present in district Hoshangabad.
17. Security printing press- it is also present in Hoshangabad.
18. Babai- the birth place of Makanlal Chaturvedi and it is also known as makhan nagar as well.